Easynews, a premium NNTP and browser-based Usenet service provider, is now providing VPN service. As people continue to look for a way to increase their online privacy VPSs are becoming increasingly popular. Available for both current subscribers and new customers seeking additional online privacy, the Easynews VPN will provide an encrypted connection, allowing members to change their IP address and add a layer of encrypted data protection.
Everyone can test the service when opting in for the free trial through May 12, 2015. In addition to encryption, VPN offers the following features and benefits:
- Free VPN service for Big Gig Subscribers
- Up to 1 month free trial for Classic and Plus plan users
- Helps avoid censorship blocks
- Allows region selection to eliminate geolocation restrictions
- 100% online Identity and data protection
- Free software
- Unmetered VPN bandwidth
- Two simultaneous VPN connections
- Direct access to the fastest worldwide VPN network
- Unlimited server switching
- OpenVPN, L2TP, and PPTP protocols
With more than 70+ servers in 17 countries, Easynews offers an expansive, affordable addition for Usenet subscribers. The Easynews VPN plan is free with the Big Gig plan, and is available as an add-on for Plus and Classic plan users for $2.99 per month after the trial period ends. VPN is also offered as a stand alone service, with pricing starting at $11.99 a month.